1 onion (cut into large chunks)
1 Tbsp red curry paste (more if you like it spicy)
1 can coconut milk
1 900 mL box veggie broth (PC Organics Veg broth is tastey and economical)
1 bag organic sweet potatoes (Superstore - usually about 5-6 s. pots)
* Open the can of coconut milk and dump it into a large soup pot.
* Turn the element to "High" and add the onion and curry paste.
* Once it boils reduce the heat and simmer on low for 5-10 minutes.
* Peel and slice (or cube) the sweet potatoes. Add potatoes and vegetable stock to the pot and bring to another boil. Allow to cook (lid on) for about 15-20 minutes (until sweet potatoes are soft).
* Puree the soup in a blender.
* Serve and enjoy.