- 1 sweet potato
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
Peel and mash the sweet potato and mix in the 3 eggs, melted coconut oil, honey and vanilla. Whisk it a little to get a smooth consistency.
Mix the coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and cinnamon in a small bowl. Gradually whisk into the wet mixture and fold in chocolate chips.
I decided to make mini muffins / muffins out of mine.
Bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes for a 1/3 filled muffin (regular size) or 15+ minutes for a mini muffin. Alternately you can bake these in an 8 x 8" pan for about 30 minutes.